Someone seriously needs to get the memo to my kiddos that Halloween is over. Jayden is still Indiana Jones and I changed my blog music just for him. He eats, sleeps, and breathes Indiana!! (thanks again Grandpa Jeff)
Alyssa's really cute, but I wish the costumes would quit showing up at the breakfast table, following me to the grocery store, to the library, and requiring me to redo her carseat straps everyday. I've thought about banning them from our daily routine, but what a fight that would be and I choose to "pick my battles" with her. I love that she is a girly girl, but the costumes themselves are gonna drive me nuts. Funny thing, guess what I already bought the kid for Christmas?
This was last Thursdays outfit.
This was Friday and today (tuesday)
This was Friday, most of Saturday, and Monday
It was a tie between Tinkerbell and Aurora for Sunday because she kept changing back and forth.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
9 comments:
HA! I'm glad you indulged me a bit with my request to see her MANY princess outfits! What a hoot! She is so beautiful Rochelle...much more drama coming your way!!! :) (I mean that in a nice way)
oh my goodness how cute. I love how she has every princess dress. I can't wait for a girly girl. Even though I was never a girly girl.
Oh, I was soooo done with Halloween due to this same problem!! I told Abree that she could wear it the week before, but after Halloween it was packed away. I hate a wolf following me everywhere I went!
She sure is stinkin' cute though! All I can say is wait till she is a teenie bopper I guess! Enjoy the princess days!
At least you're getting your money's worth out of the costumes right? They are all so cute! Does Jayden watch all the Indiana Jones movies? Chase hasn't seen them yet, but there are a few boys here that are really into Indie. I'm thinking I might have let my child miss out on the craze or something. The movies are pretty clean. I should introduce him. . . .
How many princess costumes does this girl have! That's so funny!
that's too funny....what'd you get her for Christmas? Dress up clothes?
Ha Ha. That's funny. She really is a girlie girl! Wow! Well, I guess if it makes her feel like a princess more power to her!
Cute,cute, cute! Yeah, I'll take your pictures for $200.00.... Not really. You're my trade for goods...like watching Putters when we go out of town! That's worth more that $$!
Post a Comment