Friday, November 7, 2008

Baby Pictures 1980's Style

I was going through our old scrapbooks today and found Rochelle and Justin as babies. Too cute! Do you see our kids? I kinda do. Some of my smiles are just like Alyssa's and Justin's curls are just like Tannon's (and Jayden's before we cut his hair).



Justin was 17 months and Mindy was 2 months in this picture.



I was 18 months in this picture.

9 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

I totally see Alyssa and this whole time I thought she looked like Misti. :) I don't see Justin in your kids at all, are you sure he's the father? ;)

Elise and Dan said...

Gheeze, I totally see Alyssa in your picture. I think all your kids look like you though. Your poor husband (or is he REALLY your husband?) no one looks like him. =)

Elise and Dan said...

I just realized the comment above mine said the same thing. ha! I think you have some explaining to do young lady- starting with your "husband".

kimber said...

Alyssa totally looks like you did! It's fun to compare baby pictures.

Richard and Joleen said...

Great pics. The babes are truly yours. How cute. No Richard did not end up in the ER. Just part of the sarcasm. Got to love her.
What a writer, eh.

Joran said...

Definently agree, you and Alyssa look alike. How fun!!!

mph said...

Cute!! I too see a little Alyssa. Cute post!

Donna said...

Super cute pics Rochelle! Hey if you're still serious about Jayden's room I have a great idea - faux leather wall! My friend did this and it looks awesome. If you wanna know more about it email me at dmpenberthy@gmail.com

:) said...

Wow, I can see your kids in both of you. Hey, when is that honey coming?