Alyssa actually lets me do her hair now. So, I was blog stalking (admit it, you do it too) and I found some blogs that are just for little girl's hair. This is the result:
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
9 comments:
that is so cute! I saw some blog for girls hair too. It's on my friend's site of her favorite links or something. I hope it's still up for when Kylee actually has hair. Great job! Did it take long?
You did such a great job! It looks awesome! I will have to find some blogs to teach me too!
Hey those look like familiar hairstyles...you blog stalker :) Brianna loves having "princess hair". It's been kind of fun fixing hers.
How adorable! I love the last one! Girls are so fun, at least when they cooperate huh? :)
Rochelle, are you leaving town for Thanksgiving? We're coming to AZ and I'd love for you to meet Gabriel.
Fun I can't believe that she would stay still for you that long, to cute
These are so cute. i can't wait for varsity to have hair that I can do.
The camera I got was the sony cyber shot 8 mega pixel. Nothing expensive($240). Still trying to figure out all it's different settings and functions. But it does have the setting that takes continueous pictures, thankfully. I thought my last camera was pretty small, but this one is even more compact. good luck. let me know what you end up getting.
Way way cute hairstyles!! Go Rochelle!
Fabulous! So on sunday I saw the most awesome hair do. It was on Trinity Jameson, if anyone knows her (related to the Fullers and Odonnals) It was a BOW!! We need her to teach us some stuff!!
Post a Comment