Friday, December 19, 2008

Is T for Trouble or Toddler?




I think toddlers are the cutest thing. Their cuteness, however, is the only thing that keeps them alive during this crazy time in their lives. My little Tannon is quite a busy guy lately. As I type this, he is trying to eat his dad's blackberry, type on my keyboard, and tear all the wipes out of the package all at the same time. I can't even begin to get frustrated with him because he's just too sweet and those big brown eyes melt my heart.

Ten things about Tannon:
1. He is in LOVE with his blanky. Non of my other kiddos have liked a security object, but Tannon adores his blanket and walks around with it in "Linus" fashion.
2. He insists on feeding himself, so many bathes a day are sometimes necessary.
3. He likes to let Alyssa boss him around, but he also likes to make her mad by getting into her princess things.
4. His favorite game is to try to ride Mack. He lays on the dog and the dog gets up while Tannon is left trying to hang on giggling the entire time.
5. He will eat all the "gerber crunchies" in one sitting. That's a pretty big canister to go through.
6. He hates bread, but will eat pizza crust. Go figure.
7. He's got the cutest hair...the curls are to die for. I'm not cutting it till he's two. He's even been mistaken for a girl, but I don't even care. He's my baby and I'm NOT cutting it.
8. Tannon will play fetch. I know that's a really bad name for the game that he plays, but he throws a ball and then goes running after it just to throw it again.
9. He is the best sleeper. He loves his crib and sleeps so soundly in it usually for 11 hours at night and then takes a 2 hour nap. He doesn't really sleep anywhere else well though.
10. Tannon's favorite meal is breakfast which usually consists of two bowls of oatmeal, 1/2 a cup of Life cereal, and a cup of fruit smoothy. I guess he fits all his calories into one meal, because he doesn't eat much the rest of the day.

I just love my little guy, messes and mischiviousness and all.

6 comments:

Brenton and Andrea said...

Yup, I would have to agree, he is the cutest little bug! Those are adorable pics of him! He is getting SO big! I guess you guys will just have to make a trip to Vernal before both our kids are too big! :)

mph said...

Oh he is just too cute!!! No wonder he melts your heart!

kimber said...

His smile is too cute! And I love his little curls in the back too, I agree, DON'T cut it.
Good luck with Meeka this week! I hope it's not too caotic in your house.
Thanks again and Merry Christmas!!

:) said...

I just had a strange moment and it involved your sister. Weird I know, since I don't even know her. You see, I have a friend who is a photographer in Logan, Utah. And I was checking out her website and guess who I see on there? Yep, your sister. And why would I recognize your sister? Because I am an official blog-stalker. That's why. (Sorry if that weirds anyone out). She said your sister was a doll. And she remembered that Andrea got a bug in her eye and Brenton didn't know what to do, and my friend said/thought that Andrea would be in trouble when she had a baby. Anyways, that is my strange moment for the day involving your sister. My friend Shauna says to tell them hi! And sorry for the book I am writing. Ciao!

:) said...

Yes, she did do the wedding pics. She actually made a comment on my blog right before you did! Her name is Shauna. So funny, and what a small world.

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

I do love his eyes, his hair and he is the cutest! I love the curls. When you cut it, he won't look so "babyish" and it'll be so sad! I had my phone turned off for some reason yesterday. Don't even know why I did that. I evidently don't have your cells saved b/c we got a new phone and I guess it didn't transfer on the SIM card. Anyway, then I saw that some 623 # called me again so I called back but a kid hung up on me. How rude. ;) We were actually at my mom's last night so it would have been perfect. But then it was raining and we didn't want to go in the rain....did you guys go in the rain?