Our tradition of going to see the temple lights has always been a fun trip, but this year was even better. We went for FHE and it was lightly raining. The lights turned on right as we parked our van and we were able to walk around the entire temple within 20 minutes. There weren't any other people really because of the rain (which stopped long enough for our 20 minute walk). Jeremy went with us and afterward we went to Organ Stop Pizza...which was tons of fun, I highly recommend it. Alyssa was dancing the entire time. I couldn't get a great picture of her, but the last one on this post is her singing along with Jingle Bells.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
2 comments:
I love your guys leather jackets! You look so stylish! I have been hearing that Phoenix is getting a TON of rain lately! It's great that it let up while you guys walked around! Cute family pics and I LOVE the curls in Tannon's hair. Too cute! My kids never had curls!
perfect timing! what a fun FHE activity!
Post a Comment