






I admit I've got a bit of a photography addiction going on...but I can't help it. Steph takes the greatest pics and listening to Putters cry all night long was totally worth these great shots. Thanks again Steph.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
9 comments:
True! They grow up too fast, you can never take too many pictures. Especially when you have such a good photographer. Great pictures!
How adorable! I love the one of you and Jayden! I totally understand about being pic happy now! Kids are just too cute!
Those pics turned out so cute!! I need to take more pics...you inspire me:)
I'm not convinced about the listening to Putt Butt cry all night long. What a dorky dog!
Those pitures are so dang cute. I've decided I really family pictures like these instead of the studio one. I think you get more personality in fun one like yours.
cute pictures! I wish Stephanie could do ours. I did my header on scrapblog.com.
Those pics were so awesome!! Steph is really good. She really captured the moments there. It helps too that her subjects are all so good-looking too!
I saved it as a jpeg in my picture files. I changed the size of the header. I also changed the border color, so that if it wasn't fitting perfectly, no one can tell. I hope that helps.
great pics! They are so darn cute when they are little, you just gotta catch every single roll, double chin, thighs, smile, you name it!
Post a Comment