This picture is typical of when Justin comes home after a few days of travel. He doesn't even get a chance to get out of his business clothes before the kids are climbing on him and asking for "piggy rides".
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
4 comments:
So cute. Abree and Mason do the same thing- even though Dan doesn't travel. How are you coping with all the travel? I bet you are clinging to him after he gets home too!
I cope pretty well with the travel...NOW!! I realized that I was really hurting Justin by complaining about him being gone. He needs a job, and we need an income. We haven't really been affected by the economy slump...so I just need to be grateful and quit complaining to him all the time. Plus, who wants to come home to a moody spouse?
What a cute pic! Sure wish he could get home more often!
Cute! Matt is in Florida right now and I can't wait for him to get back! Will keeps asking when he is coming home.
Post a Comment