Justin's dad, Jeff came to visit for the weekend. He's so much fun. We went to Peter Piper Pizza friday night and the Wildlife World Zoo on Saturday. The kiddos had a blast at both places. The Wildlife World Zoo is seriouly pricey now that they put the Aquarium in, but it was fun. When I was complaining about the prices, Jeff said, "Tell them you don't want to BUY the animals, you just want to go SEE the animals." I laughed. He always knows how to see the humor in things. Love you lots, Grandpa!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
6 comments:
Hey Rochelle, looks like you had a fun and entertaining weekend too! We live in Charelston, SC.
good job on your video, he's so cute! Looks like lots of fun this weekend! Now I know not to go to the wildlife zoo, I hate expensive things!
I totally agree with you about the wildlife zoo. Why does it have to be so expensive?
I love creating those memories! When my boys were younger Peter Piper Pizza and Wildlife Zoo was the highlight...wish it still was like that.
I love the tickets! Did Jeff come up with that one? He is such a funny guy! Glad you had lots of fun with him!
Looks like you had a ball. Hey we just go to Rita Evertsens place for a petting zoo and see the animals. She has an assortment.....
I need to come get some honey. see ya later.
Post a Comment