Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wildlife World Zoo


I finally figured out that to load a video from my Cannon Powershot I need to take a VERY short video and post it with the video icon on the new posting page. This is Jayden trying to howl like the wild dogs at the zoo. Hope this helps those who've had a hard time trying to post video.

4 comments:

Richard and Joleen said...

Way to go Jayden. Your so talented to figure the video out. I'm still figuring out the regular post. Hey everyone we have grapefruit. Come get some.

Amie said...

Great job figuring out the video Rochelle! Ok, so this has nothing to do with the post, but I don't know if you go back to see comments from previous posts so I'll leave it here. Holy cow I got a laugh out of your New Years post. I LOVE that you told it like it WAS. No fluff about how great everything turned out. Happy Freakin New Year was the perfect way to end your post! HA! ...HA! I'm still laughing. Loved your day...well, I mean that it sounds like a lot of my days lately! Thanks for the "real" post and the laugh! Missing you at the gym...

Brenton and Andrea said...

How funny! I totally miss that boy! We need to get together so I can see all your cute kids again! Brent wants to go on a long trip away somewhere though so maybe we could spend a few of the days in AZ! :) I gotta figure that video thing out, but at the moment my camera is broke. LAME!

Elise and Dan said...

We are BIG into games, so I think we'll actually get a lot of use out of "fit". Plus, we are major competitive with each other. Oh, and about scrapblog - I had to right click on the pic and change the size of the header, so it would fit. Maybe that will help.