
Jayden is taking the sports sampler class at the gym. They've done all sorts of fun stuff including the rockwall. The first time they did the wall, Jayden said he was afraid of heights and gave a fairly dramatic refusal to go much higher than about 5 feet up. I bribed him with a new Hot Wheels car, a trip to the movie theatre, and about 40 other items I knew he would enjoy. Towards the end, he started going further up, but never did ring the bell at the top.
This week, however, he didn't even hesitate climbing to the top and ringing the bell. He was so proud of himself. Then, he started asking if the same bribes applied to tonight's performance. He doesn't forget a thing, does he?
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
6 comments:
I'm impressed! I've tried that rock climbing at the gym and its tough! He deserves all that you bribed him with!!
Way to go Jayden. You did a great job! Looks a bit scary to me.
I have to figure out how to encourage my kids without bribing them. I mean, when do they just do things cause they are supposed to? Love that he is rock climbing though. That looks so fun.
YAHOO!!! Yup, my little nephew is one athletic cute kid! :) I'm glad he is liking it and you decided to keep him in!
How fun! He is so big. They aren't bribes, but rewards for good work :). I used them all the time when I taught school.
what a good climber. I can't do that anymore, must be b/c I don't weigh 50 pounds anymore. It is kind of scary so good job Jayden!
Post a Comment