Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Giggles

I just have to document Tannon's giggles...too sweet and so dang contagious.

7 comments:

Cory & Mindy said...

So cute! He made me smile.

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

that is so cute. I need to do that one of these days and get Kylee on video of taking steps. She is taking more and more. Laughs are the best. Wait, laughs while walking....that will be my next video.

Jay and Rochelle said...

What a contagious laugh! Rochelle, how did you get that on your blog? You are way computer savy.

Brenton and Andrea said...

What a cute little bug! He totally had me and Brenton laughing, which scared Landon of course, but it got him laughing eventually too! :)

Richard and Joleen said...

What a doll. Hey we may have horses here again. Give us a call if I forget to call you. More news too.....

kimber said...

He is just too cute for words!

Elise and Dan said...

That totally made me smile. I was watching it and my kids came running to see it, too. They totally started laughing at him! Thanks for helping the morning start happy!