I posted earlier about Justin's grandpa having a stroke. He held on for a month before he passed away last wednesday. Justin and I flew up to Utah with the kiddos friday and his funeral was yesterday. It was absolutely perfect in everyway. He was the most compassionate, understanding man. He had a sweet spirit that always let you know that you were loved and we will miss him greatly.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
3 comments:
I'm glad you were able to get to the funeral. Tell Justin we're sorry.
Glad to hear that it was sweet.
That's great you guys made it to the funeral. What a nice tribute to him. Wish I could have met him!
Post a Comment