Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snoozin'


Church at 11 is pretty rough for my littlest guy. His nap is from 12 to 2 usually. He crashed in Sacrament for an hour. So, when we got home I was trying to keep him up till bedtime. I left the room for a moment and this is what I found when I came back. Poor tuckered out mini man! Mack is the best to put up with "Tannon the Tank". (thanks for the new nickname Uncle Jay)

15 comments:

Jay and Rochelle said...

I saw him church just like that, only in a different scenery. When they sleep, they look like precious angels and that is when you love them the best!

kimber said...

How did he fall asleep like that?! That's so precious.

Mark and Karen said...

That is the cutest picture!

mph said...

You are so lucky that you have one that will fall asleep during Church! Jake or Will would NEVER do that. He looks so stinkin cute in that pic. His cheeks look even chubbier and more kissable!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

that is the best picture ever! Love it!

Elise and Dan said...

Oh my gosh! CUTEST picture EVER!

The Becker Bunch said...

OH MY HECK...you've got to send that one in to some "cute kid" contest or something...that is PRICELESS!!!

Baltzers said...

Adorable!

Brenton and Andrea said...

Yet again, I would have to say I have the cutest nephew ever! Cute pic!

Mindy said...

I love this picture! So adorable!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

So sweet! What a cutie pie! How much does he weigh? Just out of curiosity. Clark is 17 months now and he weighs 28 pounds! I swear I has the biggest kid ever! Then I see Tannon and I wonder if they are around the same weight. I LOVE big babies. They are the cutest things. Chubby cheeks are funner to kiss on!
PS You said you made a yummy homeade chicken pot pie a couple posts back. Are you going to share the recipe? :)

Amie said...

Awww, too cute! Send that into Hallmark!
P.S. I think you need to take a picture of those gorgeous buff arms that you've been working on and post it! :)

Richard and Joleen said...

He is so cute!!!! What a great dog.

The Becker Bunch said...

Hi there. I'm SO glad you are gonna walk with us...it really is a fun time! I think all you have to do is click on the link and register. It will automatically put you on our team and then just start raising money! It's easiest to do online, just send people the link to your page and people can donate there. Seth is in the works of designing this years shirt...it's SO kewl...so when we get it finished we'll ask around to who wants to buy one for the walk. I think last year it came to like 5 bucks a shirt or something. NEwhooo, give me a call if you have any more questions!! OH, and bring the whole fam...it is DEFINITELY a family event with bounce houses and food and stuff!

Moss Family said...

That is the cutest pix...poor guy was tired!