Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random Facts about Justin

1. Justin's dream car is a Mercedes Benz S class
2. His favorite food that I can make is Enchiladas. (I personally don't like them at all)
3. Justin can sleep through almost anything
4. Justin's so low maintenance...his wardrobe consists of a couple pairs of shorts, two pairs of jeans, and a handful of t shirts.
5. His work wardrobe is more extensive...he likes to look good when it comes down to it.
6. I've seen Justin cry only once...when we were sealed to Jayden in 2002.
7. He's one sharp shooter. He hardly ever misses the target when a gun is involved.
8. Justin doesn't like cold cereal, baked potatoes, or spaghetti. I guess the cereal and the spaghetti is from his mission...no idea about the baked potatoes.
9. He's a pretty decent fisherman
10. Justin's a REALLY good driver. He used to teach drivers ed and he's only managed to freak me out one time when we almost wrecked (but that was the other drivers fault).
11. Justin's REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY easy going. He doesn't have much of a temper.
12. His favorite game to play with the kids is steamroller...where he wrestles them on the ground and rolls around with them pretending he's going to crush them.
13. Justin served his mission in Hamburg, Germany and LOVES EUROPEAN stuff.
14. He's got a bachelors degree in business management with minors in German and international business
15. Justin's a "restaurant snob". He eats out so much on the road that he's very picky about what food is good and what service is exceptional. (I'm just happy if its not McDonald's)
16. Justin's favorite show is THE OFFICE
17. Justin likes to tease. Drives me crazy most of the time, but he's cute so its all good.
18. Justin is really good with misbehaving teenagers. He can get them to do anything.
I hope that continues as our kids get older.
19. Justin wasn't raised with animals and doesn't really like them much, but he has a very soft spot for our lab/newfie cross Mack.
20. Justin thinks its so great when our kids learn to say Dadda before mamma
21. Justin's a really hard worker...especially when he likes his job (like right now)

4 comments:

Heather Freestone said...

love the post. . . my husband is very easy going too. . .. don't think we would have gotten married if he wasn't.

The Three Peas said...

Ya ya, that's nice and all...now let's see your new haircut!...j/k, you rock Justin! Maybe he should frown once and awhile so I don't always think he's in a constant state of bliss, or smoking the marijuana.

Brenton and Andrea said...

Cute post! Tell that husband of yours to come to Vernal and show off those shooting skills so I can see my sis! :) We still should plan a trip to Europe together! Justin could get us around Germany and Brenton could get us through France and Switzerland, so I think we woud have it made! Maybe when we are 50 right!? :)

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

I did not know that about him or you. How cool to know more!