

I do NOT get to do this enough!
This is David Kendall's show horse "A Silent Sensation" or Denver. He's 7th in the nation for showmanship and used to be an english horse. He is now David's western horse, but Kim let me try him out english this last weekend. He's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!! Horses like him are the reason I ride!
An EASY Fix to Keep Couch Cushions From Sliding Everywhere
-
A super easy solution to keep couch cushions from sliding off the sofa.
I love sharing stuff like this easy sofa cushion fix because if it helped
us, I kno...
1 day ago
7 comments:
how fun!
I miss riding but have a bit of weight to lose and strength to gain before I"ll get back on. The girls' lesson was cancelled today after their instructor was kicked by her colt. She was returning him to his stall and a wind kicked up and wrapped a piece of trash around his leg. Yikes!
I showed Kate these photos and she said that's a weird bridle. She's never seen one that doesn't go over the horses nose.
I am happy for you, I know how much you love to ride.
Seriously, you are so sweet! Thanx SO much for checking up! I really need to add you to my facebook friends so we can talk back and forth more. I feel weird trying to have a conversation back and forth on blogger...I just don't think it works as well! :) Anywho, yes...Dorian is doing MUCH better. In fact, today I hardly even noticed him cough - which is amazing. Yeah, my house was a total mess too! With a sick baby, you devote your undivided attention to them and the house gets left by the wayside. I had to teach preschool this morning, and I was frantically cleaning my house last night 'til 11:00 like a CRAZY lady! I'm so glad it's over though and can attempt an earlier bedtime tonight! But ANYWAYS, enuf of that...I'm so jealous of you!!!I love to ride horses! Although I'm not pro like you, it's fun nonetheless. What great pics!!!
That looks like a lot of fun! Love your new background!
Brings out the old you in ya! I think an acre with a horse will suit you just fine!
Post a Comment