Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Alyssa



This pic is Alyssa in the NICU at 3 days old. She's out of the incubator and maintaining her own body temp. She is being fed by the tube in her nose and the monitor on her foot displays her oxygen saturation and heart rate. Because of this monitor many preemies are able to sleep on their bellies.



Alyssa's first birthday. She's so tiny she has to lift her arms to eat off the tray.



Alyssa's 2nd birthday. She helped me make a cupcake cake and she was wearing all the frosting.



Alyssa's 3rd birthday with her messed up cake. (Remember that one?)


Now she's four!!

Happy birthday Alyssa! My darling daughter means so much to me. After a rough pregnancy, that you can click here to read about (if you haven't already) Alyssa was a answer to prayer. Love her dearly and she was worth everday I spent on hospital bedrest! She's the best big sister to Tannon and the best little sister to Jayden. Princesses or Hannah Montana..I'm happy I got a girl. Happy birthday lulu!

4 comments:

kimber said...

Happy birthday Alyssa!! Wow 4 sounds so old for your little girl. You'll have to let me know if 4 is easier than 3.

Elise and Dan said...

Happy Birthday! 4 years old? No way! She's still tiny! I think 4 is a great age.

Brenton and Andrea said...

Oh my goodness, she was SO little! Happy birthday little girl! She sure is one cute little chicky!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

She's so old! I love her 1st b-day pic, how cute.