I FINALLY talked Alyssa into cutting her gorgeous long hair and donating it. 10 inches off is a LOT and I couldn't be happier that we no longer have the mane drama. Tannon also got his baby curls cut. I nearly cried, but I managed to hold it together when I realized that now he won't be sweating as much. Jayden got his typical summer buzz, the only difference was that mom let down her guard and finally let dad do the buzz. Poor Jayden cried and cried because he loved his spikes so much. I think he's gotten over it though because everyone likes to touch his head now. Here are some pics:
Blogger always messes with the order of the pictures...so lame. Anyway, to get a better effect of this post, scroll to the bottom and go from there.
Tannon's baby curls are GONE
Alyssa's new do
During the haircut
The before picture
Tannon looks a bit like Conan O'Brian here, so I had to post this pic
Jayden's Buzz
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
13 comments:
Eaveryone looks great! Alyssa really looks cute in her cut. It totally fits her!
Holy cow, I can not handle how long her hair was! That is SO long for such a little girl. But, I love her new haircut! It is so cute on her, and so are the boys'. I love the smiley pic of Tannon and it was a bit Conan O'Brian-ish...
Love the bob- very cute! :)
Way cute! Now she looks like a mini Rochelle! :) That little Tannon of yours is growing up too fast and I love the buzz! :)
Wow! Love the new do. She is so cute!Ü
I love the A-line bob on her! It's adorable!! Are you loving that it takes half the amount of time to do her hair? What a good thing for her to do to donate her hair. She's very sweet to do that. :)That's almost a foot of hair! That's crazy! And Tannon looks very grown up with the shorter hair. Your kids are cute!
your daughter is a twin now! Way cute hair!
you are SO brave. Josh teases me about buzzing the boys' hair. But what an easy thing for summer. And Alyssa looks so dang cute. but she's adorable either way short or long hair. ALL you little ones are very cute.
I'm coming to AZ for about a month this summer it would be great to meet for a play date or something with the kids.
So cute! I especially love Alyssa's cut. My niece needs the same thing done, but can't let go of her "princess" hair.
They all look great, but I miss those curls!
I hate how blogger puts pics in the wrong order. Sometimes if I really care I think about the order backwards and then it uploads correctly. But that's only if I really care/can think about it. :) But I love their hair! Well, Tannon's girls are gone so that's sad. I love Alyssa's hair, very cute!
Good for Alyssa. Whoever gets her hair is one lucky girl.
We missed getting Mac last weekend. Did you not go? Next time.
LOVE LuLu's a-line cut! It's SO adorable!
Post a Comment