Thursday, April 30, 2009

A 4 Year Old Provident Living Expert


I have been working on some digital scrapping stuff that I'll share when I get more time to post it...in the mean time, I thought I would share something cute Alyssa said today. I was driving Jayden and Maggie to school today and we passed a SWEET Mercedes Crossover that I would LOVE to own. I mentioned as I admired, "That's my car!" Alyssa said, "Mom, that not yours car. THIS is yours car." Well, I guess I'm doomed to drive a minivan forever. Oh well, its a heck of a lot cheaper than a Benz. Thanks for the reality check, lulu.

3 comments:

Brenton and Andrea said...

That funny little girl! Wouldn't we all like to have one of those! :) I might be doomed with a minivan the rest of my life too! :) It's worth it for the fam anyways! :) Love the blog frog thing! Where did you get that?

Lacie said...

Maybe someday you can trade in your minivan, you never know what can happen. ( It does not hurt to wish) lol

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

what a nice reality check. I actually want a minivan and Ben won't let us ever have one. I said it'd be nice to have one right now and he's like dude we have one kid. I said but it'd be nice for when I go out with friends or family and we can all bring our kids in the same car or all bring our big strollers to the zoo. But I guess my provident living person is 31. :)