Monday, May 11, 2009

Yet another Utah trip

We went to Logan for Justin's brother's wedding. I forgot the camera because Tannon likes to play with it and I'm afraid of him breaking it, thus, I never take it anywhere anymore. Our trip started with me traveling from Goodyear to St. George with the kids and the dog to meet Justin. We stayed wednesday night in St. George and had Mack's "foster parents" meet up and take him with them for a petsitting vacation. Wednesday night I had a panic attack. It was very scary! I realized that the only way to relax was to pray. So, not to get all spiritual and personal on my blog....but I've had a huge change of perspective on a situation I've been dealing with for 8 years now. After an hour of praying, I was able to relax, forgive the person who's wronged me, and feel like a huge weight had been lifted off of my chest. It was the best feeling. Anyway, then we got up and finished driving to Logan. Logan was gorgeous as usual. We hit the temple that night for Mallory's endowments. Friday, I got to hang out with some buddies from high school and college that now live in Logan. Then Brady and Mallory were married on saturday. The ceremony was great and the wedding went really well. It was a very big, exhausting day for my kiddos and I have no pictures of it to post. Maybe someone will e-mail me some pics and I can post them later. We drove home sunday and it was happily a very uneventful and boring drive.

3 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

wow, what a quick trip. We're thinking of going to UT Memorial weekend b/c my cousin's family is being sealed to the baby they adopted. But it's still up in the air. Driving with Kylee, hmmm?! But you did it with 3 kids so, I guess it can be done! And now to get all spiritual on your comments but forgiveness is wonderful. I had to teach a less in YW's about it and it's amazing the grudges we can hold and how sick it can make us. I had the same problem and I thought I let it go but evidently I didn't! It's so hard but can be done.

Jay and Rochelle said...

Lucky...you got a touch of cool weather! Glad to hear you had a safe trip and enjoyed yourself!

Richard and Joleen said...

What no pics! I forgot the camera last trip, no pics. But we did have a new grandbaby on Mother's Day. Miken had #2 girl, Brooks Lynn. We go to see them next tues. Mission call should be here this week!!!!!