Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HorseShow Pictures




Well, I finally got my Paula Anderson-professional-horse-photographer photos in the mail. Here are pics of me and Mr. T struttin our stuff. I can't believe how many things I have to work on...I see imperfections EVERYWHERE when I look at these. I really hope I can find another nice horse in St. George to ride and even show.
The results of this show with Mr. T were really great: I took first in 3 of the 5 classes and walked away with Reserve High Point Rider (I probably could have had high point, but I took T to the trailer for a drink and missed 1 class). Dumb mistakes cost a lot sometimes. Here's to improvements!

P.S. WE MOVE SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooner than we thought because our house is closing a little early and Andrus wants a driver to haul us on a weekend instead of a weekday.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Can't believe you are moving already! My brother and his wife moved to St George last weekend too. Maybe it is the new hot spot (well it was 105 yesterday...pardon the pun). Good luck!!

Lacie said...

That is a fast move. I will miss you so much call me before you leave.

JuliaCotten said...

Saturday is the big day! I will sure miss our talks and friendship Rochelle. The good thing is that you live where Bretts parents are so hopefully I can come say hi when we go up there. You can call anytime and thank goodness for blogs so we can see whats up and going on with our families. Love the house!

Lexi said...

Holy cow! Saturday is so soon. I guess you will be new potty stop for us on our way to UT. I can't wait to see all the cool things you do with your house!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

wow, those turned out lovely. way to go on riding horses. maybe you'll have to teach Kylee since she wants to be a cowgirl.

Justin caught a big fish! Sounds like a fun vacation. I can't believe you're leaving so soon. Good job on packing. The last day stinks b/c it's like when are we done with the last load? I hate moving!

Jay and Rochelle said...

You will be missed! Good luck on the move! I know three people now who have moved in one week! Do you need any help? Watching kids or cleaning the homestead?

Natalie said...

You guys will be missed. Good luck on the move.