I know trials make us stronger, but I'm feeling pretty weak. It seems like nothing is going our way with this move. I know moving is supposed to be stressful, but not homeless and stressful. I don't even know where to start. I guess our paperwork got messed up and we are in perilous times, so banks are really checking everything before they lend. Either way, I know that I spent 2 very rough weeks in Idaho, and now we are staying at a condo in St. George and its just as rough. Our poor kids are stressed because they have a cranky mom, no toys, and different beds. I honestly feel that we are supposed to be in St. George even if the economy is bad. I also feel that patience is the key, but its really hard to be patient with three kids that fight and cry ALL DAY LONG! They just aren't in their routine and element. We can definitely use all the prayers right now......
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
11 comments:
I am SO SORRY....hang in there! In a few years you can look back and laugh, right? You can do it!
WOW, that's sucks! Hopefully things will work out very soon. Good luck, we'll keep you in our prayers.
I can't imagine how stressful that has to be for you all! You will be in our prayers!
you still have your house in AZ, right? just come on back! ;) hehe Sounds pretty stressful. Moving with kids is stressful but not having anywhere to put it stinks. Kids do need that routine so hopefully they'll be ok soon!
and this too shall pass! you are really strong. I don't know much about St. George but maybe now is a good time to check out things to do... parks, pools, bounce house... something to keep the kids busy.... good luck.
I'm having deja vu...doesn't this sound a bit like Florida? I'm so sorry my friend!
Oh Rochelle! I am so sad to read your post!!! You poor thing! Here I was thinking you were setting up your new house... well, I'm definitely praying for you and thinking of you. We miss you already! Look at your arms flexed, that should put a smile on your face! :) I Love your buff arms!
Good luck!!! I totally hear ya!!!! You can always come to Vernal! :) Hopefully things go through for you VERY soon!
Moving is no fun, especially when things don't go with the flow. That is how it was when we moved back to Phoenix and we stayed with my in laws for 9 months. Hang in there!
Yeah, that doesn't sound like fun. Even a couple of days of the kids being without toys and in a new element can be trying...I couldn't imagine doing it as long as you - so good work! :) We'll keep u in our prayers as well, and hopefully the house gets worked out very soon!
Hang in there girlfriend, you did step one, move out of wildfire step two is just taking a little longer. (lol) Call me sometime I would love to chat.
Post a Comment