Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jayden's Fun in Idaho




We stayed in Idaho with my parents while waiting on our house loan. Jayden had some fun mutton bustin', riding horses, riding 4 wheelers, playing with cousins, and all other usual stuff. Then one morning people kept driving up and down my parent's rural road, stopping, getting out, and taking pictures. We decided to go see what the fuss was about. I didn't get further than my parent's driveway before I was pretty much face to face with this young bull moose. He was about 150 ft from their driveway across the road in a field. (I wasn't in danger..there was a fence, so I had a bit of time to run). I don't think moose cross through very often, so this was pretty cool. The moose hung out all day in the field before moving on during the night. Nice and eventful for Shelley, Idaho!

2 comments:

andreamatrix said...

How cool is that?! Any news on your house?

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

that is crazy about the moose. looks like jayden had fun!