Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween







Happy Halloween! Ours was crazy busy! We had a school carnival earlier today and then a tri-ward trunk or treat earlier this evening. We ended the night off by visiting one of Justin's co-workers at her house. Jayden loved being the "Dark Knight" and going trick or treating in Bloomingon with the big kids. Alyssa, of course, was princess Arora. Tannon, was being 2 and would NOT wear the monkey costume that has been past from his brother to his sister and now to him. I was pretty frustrated. My last kid to wear the monkey and all I get are screams. I still dressed him up and made him have pictures taken. Justin thought I was being pretty mean. Hello! I work my tail end off for these kids, they can dress up and be cute for at least 2 minutes for a holiday! Anyway, enjoy the pics! This will my my last post for a bit. My camera got dropped tonight and so its off to camera heaven. Then my laptop has been on the fritz and needs to go visit the computer doctor. If my cell phone dies, its back to the dark ages for me.....

5 comments:

Jay and Rochelle said...

Very cute! Good luck with the camera shopping!

kimber said...

Seriously, it's so frustrating when your kids won't dress up and just be cute. It took Madix a bit to get used to hers.
Hope you get a camera soon so we can keep seeing your cute pics!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

I hope you get all your stuff fixed soon! Cute costumes and of course Alyssa is a princess! Too bad the monkey wasn't liking his outfit, cute costume for sure.

Brenton and Andrea said...

You are so funny! Technology is so addicting huh? :) They sure are cute, even Tannon is adorable when he is crying! :) How did you do such a cute header? That's adorable!!!!

Lexi said...

Love Lulu an the princess batman costume. And T is so stinking cute throwing a fit. :-)