Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I Survived Thanksgiving!


I offered to cook thanksgiving dinner this year. Holy cow! Probably not one of my smartest moves. After all the stress and "Rochelle Moments" it ended up PERFECT! I did my turkey with a Reynolds bag and a sage and sea salt rub. It was so tender, juicy, and most importantly tasty! After dinner we did family pics. Then, Black Friday involved me screaming BOO YEAH!! after snatching up the last Nikon CoolPix $88 camera at Target. Then I sleepily accompanied the fam on an all day four wheeler ride on the Arizona border. It was great...tiring, but great.

4 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

stressful rochelle moments? more like stressful cox moments. something we inherited, nice. glad you got that $88 camera!

kimber said...

wow, I'm so impressed you cooked your own turkey. I wouldn't have a clue.
so I was gonn come down for the recital but I have some things going on then I can't miss. I'll for sure be there for the end of the year one.

Brenton and Andrea said...

I am so glad it turned out for you! Yup, they sure look pretty up against the red rock with their white teeth! :)

Jay and Rochelle said...

Way to be a hostess! Relax, its family and they are thinking I'm glad its not my place.