I still can't believe I have an eight year old. Jayden was really excited by all the people that were able to come. My parents, Justin's siblings and parents, the neighbors, his 2nd grade teacher, and Justin's boss and wife were all able to attend. After the baptism we all hit Jayden's favorite, Chuck-a-Rama. (hence, the pic of him eating ice cream and chicken at the same time).
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
6 comments:
Congrats Jayden!
I'm going to have to try that chicken/ice cream dinner one night my kids will love it! :D
What good memories Jayden will have of all his family coming to see him. Too Cool Jayden
wow, congratulations! that's cool both grand parents could be there. way to go jayden on making a good choice!
Congratulations! Just wait until he turns 12!
Wow! I can't believe he is 8 already! Crazy!
Congrats! So exciting to have an 8 year old! That's so nice so many people were able to come.
Post a Comment