Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thankful

I'll spare everyone the details, but our world has been turned upside down by adversity. We WILL be strong and changes will be made to better our family. I truly am thankful for trials and the way they can bring us together. Thanks to everyone for their love and support.

10 comments:

The Becker Bunch said...

I'm worried about you my dear. Saw your message on facebook and here and I just hope everything is okay. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. Let me (us) know if there is anything we can do to help!! ((((((HUGS)))))

andreamatrix said...

? Are you ok?

Elise and Dan said...

I've actually been thinking about you. It's like you disappeared! I truly hope you and your family are ok. Take care!!!

Brenton and Andrea said...

Thank goodness for families huh? :) You guys will get through this, you have every time and this will make you stonger too, but keep your head up! :) Call anytime! :) I am up early anyways! Love ya!

Me :) said...

You will totally get through this! I know you will!! You are such a very strong woman!! Our lives have also been turned upside down, but it is going to work out and it will be a great blessing in the end. We have had a lot of personal revelation and answer's to prayers. Along with fasting, the temple, scripture's and lots and lots of prayer we are going to make the right choices and are going to be blessed. You just need to use all of those tools and I promise it will help and you will be SO blessed!!

Love ya Bri

Lacie said...

Way to be positive girl!! Your days can only get better from here. I new things would work out in the end.

lexid said...

I think you are amazing! You are strong! You are one of the best mothers I have ever met. How does it go? What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger?! Love ya Rochelle!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

I haven't done anything but I'm here for you! You guys are in our prayers. Call if you need to talk/vent, I love talking to ya! Trials are annoying but then can bring you closer together too just like you said.

Jay and Rochelle said...

Hmm, doesn't sound good. Hope things are okay...

Heather Freestone said...

hang in there ;-)