We pretend to enjoy snow at least once a year. This year, we drove the kiddos to Cedar City to go tubing. Jayden loved it for the first hour, then got bored. Alyssa got scared (of course). And Tannon, well, we had to drag him kicking and screaming off the hill because even 2 hours wasn't enough.
WOW! That tube is on the verge of popping!
Brett and Tannon hiking back up the hill. Apparently, Tannon never gets cold because he didn't wear a coat the whole time.
Brett, Jayden, and Lulu (the one time she DID go down the hill)
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
6 comments:
That top picture is cute of you guys! I kind of miss the snow, but I still rather have the rain. Looks like you still managed to have fun!
How fun! Isn't it so nice to be able to just dress your kids up and still be able to take them out? When it's too hot there is nothing you can do but be bored inside! Looks like you had a blast!
I was born in Cedar City! I love the pictures you posted. So who is Brett? I don't remember hearing about him before.
Love your new family pic! Sorry I still haven't updated!!
Is Tannon wearing a short sleeve shirt? That's my kind of tubing, when your not freezing.
fun! at least snow is fun....for most of your kids? :)
Post a Comment