I totally can't believe that its been 5 years since I was trapped in St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix on bedrest with this little cutie. She was worth every minute of that trying ordeal! I took her to her well check today and surprise! For her birthday she gets to have surgery! Her tonsils are HUGE and it looks like she's suffering from sleep apnea as a result. Holy cow! If its not one thing, its another in this family!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
5 comments:
Happy Birhtday Alyssa!!!!! I can't believe she is 5 too! I hope surgury goes well for her, poor litle peanut!
oh my heck she is so so darn cute! I miss you guys. I hope all is well! Hope to see you all soon.
Wow, I can't believe she's 5!! Happy Birthday Alyssa!! Good luck with the surgery, she'll probably be a lot better off without her tonsils:)
woo hoo 5 years old! What a birthday to have surgery. I hope all goes well! Good luck!!!
I love her guitar and head set. what a cutie. it's so not fair that they grow up so fast.
Post a Comment