Thanks for all the birthday wishes on Facebook! My birthday was low key, but fun. I decided that since I've wanted some Ariat Fat Babies forever and there's a boot store in St. G. that is going out of business that I would take advantage. These little puppies make me so happy! Can you tell Alyssa helped pick them out? She's all about bling.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
3 comments:
Yahoo!!!! Better start looking for that horse and saddle now! :) Happy birthday to you! I am glad you were able to get something you really wanted!
Way cute boots! What a fun treat, still an Idaho girl... Be proud of them babies :)
Cute boots! What is your FB id? I had no idea you were on there.
Post a Comment