Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break 2010





Conveniently, Justin had work to do in L.A. during spring break, so we went to California and hung out. The camera battery died on me, so I didn't do a lot of pics, but it was fun and relaxing. Sea World has the best deal going on where if you buy a Fun Pass, it gets you in for not only the day, but the rest of the year. We can't wait to go back in May when the Dolphin Exibit opens back up!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

How fun!! I wanna go to Sea World now!! LUCKY!

Brenton and Andrea said...

Cute pics! Dang cameras! They are always dying! :) Glad you guys could get away!

Jay and Rochelle said...

What day where you there? Must have just missed you! Madie loved the jungle gym place over by sesame street area.

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

how fun! I love Sea World. If we had more time and I wasn't so cheap when we go to DL next month maybe we'd swing on over to Sea World. Were you with us when we went when I was about 17 or 18? I know Misti, Andrea and Kris were there. I just kinda snuck in with ur fam and went to CA with them when they visited AZ. Aw the life of a teenager to have no care in the world and drop everything to go to AZ with cousins!