Thursday, May 27, 2010

Featuring: Jayden



Name: Jayden Jeffery Allen
Age: 8 1/2
Loves: Protein shakes, hiking, and swimming
Hates: shorts and flipflops
Height: almost as tall as his mom (in other words, I forget)
Weight: 62 lbs

This lively guy LOVES to keep us hopping! Its never a dull moment with Jayden around. He's got a great sense of humor and loves to tell stories to anyone that will listen. His favorite things lately are Netflix, break dancing, swimming, and climbing the hill behind our house.
As we were talking to someone this last week, Jayden interrupted and said, "I do my 'daily six' every morning." We were confused and asked what the 'daily six' was. He answered, "You know, where I do my hair, clean my room, get dressed, brush my teeth, feed Mack, and take out the trash, all before going to school." The daily six is now a wonderful checklist for this smartypants and involves no more nagging from mom.
2nd grade is over for Jayden! WOO HOO!! I think he's looking forward to lots of traveling over the summer. Look for pics from his fishing trip, coming soon. We love you Jay-Dog!

1 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

daily 6, haha! holy cow that's funny