Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tadpoles, Headbands, and Bikes





K-Blogger is a little off with my pics and I can't fix it, but you get the idea of my crazy random post of our recent activities. First, Tannon LOVES to wear this headband, so I had to include the top pic. Then, last week, we went to a Family Fun Bike ride where Squishy and Lulu rode the obstacle course, while J-dog hit up the 4 mile race. They each got a free helmet at the end! SCORE!!! And finally,this weekend, with all the wonderful rain we've received, we have lots of frogs and tadpoles in the wash areas off the Coral Canyon trail. Jayden caught one frog and about 50 tadpoles. The neighbor had a "habitat" for us to borrow. I'm rushing him to tell the camera about it because blogger doesn't load my videos unless they are under a minute... So, there ya go, RANDOM and CRAZY as always!

2 comments:

Richard and Joleen said...

Love the pics. It will be fun to see your family all grown-up. You know we do go through St. George to get to Salt Lake.....

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

haha, he loves headbands? what a cutie!! tadpoles and frogs are a boy's best friend, I bet he's in heaven. how cool to get a free helmet indeed!