Monday, June 21, 2010

Busy Busy


That's a whopper! We've missed this Aquarium so many times at Sea World.. Its right through the shark exhibit gift shop. What a find!

My boys!

This is a crab Jayden found at Mission Bay Park. I know random, but cool!

I think the Arctic exhibit is Tannon's favorite spot.

Since we purchased the Sea World pass, we spend a lot more time at Alyssa's favorite spot: The Tide Pool

Flamingos! Jayden and Alyssa got into a fight over what color they actually are. Alyssa says their NOT pink, they're orangish. Jayden says they're red or white. Gotta love it! Tannon's only input was that the flamingo had a broken leg. I guess he's really into broken legs after Justin's ankle problems.

Me and Tannon on Elmo's flying fish ride. He LOVED it!
Justin and I at Mission Bay Park.

The diaper cake. Yeah, that's 216 diapers plus extras! We put it together in under an hour (I already had the diapers rolled) I think it turned out sooo cute!

Alyssa's Dance Costume


Just before the recital!

Previously, I said June would be crazy. Here's the post to prove it. We have been traveling a lot! Justin had work in Southern California so we tagged along to San Diego (yep, using our Sea World pass again)and Ontario for an entire week. Sea World was awesome! They started a new dolphin show in May, so we watched it for the first time. Then instead of Shamu, we hit up Circ De Le Mer, which is so funny. I can't believe we passed it up before. Anyway, after California, we came back to St. G for a whopping 24 hours before leaving again for Idaho. I helped my sisters and sis in law host a baby shower there and Justin and Jayden left for Yellowstone (pics coming soon) while I hung out with my family and friends in Eastern Idaho. This last friday we came home just in time for Alyssa's dance recital. Holy! Can you say crazy? I mean, its been literally 3 weeks on the road! Next, I think we're going to Phoenix (I sure hope so, cuz I miss it sooo much!) I know its crazy, but I figure why not travel with Justin if we can.

4 comments:

Jay and Rochelle said...

always fun to get away! What's cool is that the Sea World pass is good for the whole year, so enjoy!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

Yes, if he has to travel you might as well tag along! Especially since school is out and you can. Plus maybe he can write off the gas or some of the travel expenses? I'd love to take Kylee to sea world. I guess I better go before she turns 3 so she can be free. :)I haven't been to the one in San Diego since I went with your fam when I was 17 or 18. I've been to the one in San Antonio a couple times. Looks like a busy month for sure. Call us if you come here and maybe my kid will talk to you? :)

Jay and Rochelle said...

I'm responding from your comment on my blog. We are moving over to Verrado, for many reasons. Yes the Canyon Trails has a wave of people coming and going. We will miss them but looking forward to going back to Waddell.

kimber said...

Wow, you have had a crazy month. Fun though! It was good seeing you, Alyssa was so cute!