Me and my SUPER little guy!
Aww! My nerdy (but adorable) hubby
Lulu and Tanny wanted a picture together. I love how she squishes his cheeks!
They totally were showing off for this pic!
Batman! Didn't ya know he wore suspenders too?
K! This pic has "JERRY MAGUIRE" written ALL over it! Who could forget that cute little boy?
My little girl, off to "vet school"
She is the cutest "pet"erinarian EVER!!!
MUMMIES!!!
My kids LOVE to dress up. We have costumes coming out of our ears here. I should totally open up a kids halloween costume trading shop. This year our kids were something different everyday and I took a lot of pics on my phone, but not with our camera. It seems like when I get the camera out, the kids don't want to have pictures taken...but for my phone, they'll totally pose. Anyway, For Alyssa's Dance Halloween party, she was a ballerina kitty cat..which I only have pictures of on my phone. (go figure) Then today for Kindergarten, she wanted to be a "puppy doctor". I explained to her that a puppy doctor was called a veterinarian. She kept messing up veterinarian, and so when someone asked her today what she was she said, "I'm a "pet"erinarian"! I laughed so hard. But, truth be told, I could not POSSIBLY be any more proud! Sniff Sniff! My little girl wanting to be a vet!
Then this evening we got invited to a family Halloween party where costumes were manditory. Which sounds fun, except Justin and I NEVER dress up. I guess we're kinda boring. Justin ended up being a basketball player (that can sing "Baby Got Back") and I was a "labratory technician"(that refused to do karoke). I just wore one of the kid costumes that fit me. It was a white jacket with a red cross symbol on it...yep, boring is totally me.
Jayden wanted to be an alien, army guy, batman, and vampire this year. For this evening he chose the Alien costume...which I don't have pictures of ..YET! They're coming, I promise! The alien costume totally rocks and Jayden spent his own $ on it!
Tannon wanted to be SUPERMAN!!! (which totally reminds me of when Jayden was 5 and picked out that costume) Tanny LOVES the muscles on this outfit and walks around flexing. Its too stinkin' cute!
And Lulu, once again, wanted to be a princess....at least for one of her Halloween parties. I think this Disney store Ariel costume has totally been worth the $$$$.
The last pictures are of my mummies. I found this idea in "my bible" (Parent's Magazine) a few years ago. I've made them as cute handouts ever since. Its just the bottom of a plastic bottle, covered in cheese cloth. The nose is a cotten ball...and then obviously the googly eyes finish it off. Oh wait, the CANDY finishes it off. See, easy for Visiting and Hometeaching handouts.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment