Potato Love
My cute hubby makes a GRRRREAT potato farmer
4 on a 4 wheeler
For Fall Break we decided to get out of Dodge and travel to Idaho. I LOVE going back to Idaho (at least till I get cold). It was a crazy busy trip, but we had a great time. I found out that my sister in law is a better cook than I am. (Ok, I already knew that, but Justin's pretty vocal about how wonderful she is) I found out that I have the cutest new neice and that I can get very baby hungry. (don't worry, we're still happy with our three healthy ones). And I found out that fondonant lady bugs are pure sugar. (yep, already knew that one too, but it was very yummy) Thanks for having us at your birthday party, MaKennah! I wish I had more pics, but I took the wrong memory card...
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
1 comments:
LOVE that pic of Jayd! That's hilarious! Is he becoming an idahoan?
Post a Comment