I was super slow this year getting organized for these. I shouldn't say it, but I'm waaay too cheap to pay what a lot of "local" people were charging. So, when we packed our bags for Idaho, I asked an Idaho friend to load up her camera. Here's the results!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
3 comments:
They turned out so cute! I love the white and yellow. The railroad tracks picture at the end is SO good of your kids! They are all growing up!
Great pictures! My photographer just moved this week... boohoo!
love it! Those kids are such dolls and you guys aren't so bad yourselves. ;) Love the Halloween pics too. That is so cool you have so many costumes. Kylee hasn't gotten into dressing up yet but maybe b/c I don't have anything and haven'told her about it yet. Maybe when she's 4. :)
Post a Comment