Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Jayden!

We took Jayden and his friends to LaserMania for his birthday. I couldn't get pictures cuz they were too busy running around crazy from game to game. They played laser tag, mini golf, and the arcade games. It was hard to get them to leave.

Snickers Ice Cream Football Cake YUMMM!!!! Jayden insisted on an ice cream cake and it didn't disappoint.

Mcquaid and Jayden

The Birthday Hat and one friend hopped up on Blue Mountain Dew

That's a SERIOUS Nerf gun. Of course, he's in LOVE!!!
Goodbye Garage, Hello Basketball!!!!
Its a good thing we use the 3rd car garage as storage, cuz there's no way a 2nd car would fit in there now.
Lulu's too short and has to use a stepstool to play hoopshoot

Holy cow! 9 years ago today I was tending to this 8lb 10oz cutie that stole my heart. He wasn't the most placid baby (one rude nurse even told me "good luck with that one") but, he was MINE and nothing could compare. Jayden's always kept me on my toes and made me work hard to be a good mom (and I've still got a long ways to go), and I can honestly say that I appreciate what he's taught me. We've come a long way and I treasure every minute of "our alone time" together. He's a sweet kid and he always has my back. I LOVE YOU JAYDEN!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

what a fun party, you're such a fun mom! :) I love his hoop shot, how fun. I've never had blue mt dew, sounds kinda yummy.

kimber said...

Wow, 9 years old! Looks like a fun birthday, Happy Birthday Jayden!!