Justin had a business trip in Denver and I was able to tag along. He was mostly business with very little pleasure, but I got to see my friend, Lexie Daniels from AZ that now lives in Denver. It was a great getaway!
Jeff and Lynda watch the kiddos for us and spoiled them rotten! They loved every minute of it and I relaxed knowing they were being well cared for. When we came back, we took the fourwheelers out and enjoyed the red rocks that are our home.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
4 comments:
I have never been out on a fourwheeler lucky! Do you guys have one or is it a friends?
Did you know you can have your comments sent to your email so you know if someone commented on a old post or it just nice to have the updates come to your phone. If you have email on your phone. :)
Lunch was delish! And I found a new hiding spot at Park Meadows! :-)
Good to check your blog. I need to update to. Net is so slow here is takes forever to load a pic.
You all look wonderful and the kids are getting more beautiful all the time. love you guys. Tell Justin hi from Richard.
Post a Comment