Now that I'm working on my blog book, I realize that I haven't posted a real update about everyone for a while. I've been posting random happenings and activities but not a TRUE update. Here goes:
Justin: The busy daddio has been traveling quite a bit since the beginning 4th quarter and continues on into 1st quarter (when companies do the bids for trucking lanes). He really enjoys National accounts though, so he's happy. The only time he really wasn't too happy was when he went to Atlanta only to have the ENTIRE town shut down due to ice storms. His meetings cancelled but he couldn't fly out or even drive on the freeways. The ice did melt long enough for his flight to leave Atlanta 4 days after his arrival. So, he was able to come home when he had originally planned to.
Jayden: Jayden's in 3rd grade with Mr. Bruce and we LOVE MR. BRUCE!! He's really helping Jayden stay motivated in school. My busy 9 yr old is currently working on his Bear for Cub Scouts and staying busy with Basketball and Gymnastics. (I can't ever get a picture of gymnastics because I have to watch through a window) Jayden's my socialite that needs a friend almost everyday of the week. I'm pretty proud of how well he's handling that BB pistol too...hasn't broken too many rules in the last month or so with it. At least no windows have been shot out. :)
Alyssa: Alyssa's in Kindergarten and is a very determined beginning reader. She really has a love for learning. I am helping in her Kindergarten class every Tuesday with centers, which is always eye opening! She loves her friends and wants them to come play everyday. Alyssa takes a combo dance class at Premier Dance Company in St.G and absolutely enjoys every minute of it. Her teachers at both places are so amazed at how perfect she tries to be. My little rule follower..
Tannon: My little clown has so many admirers. He is now a sunbeam (sniff, sniff) and tells us he "hates primary". He thinks the Hello, Hello song is "stupid song". I laugh so hard because if I peek in to primary, he's singing right along and being so cute. Tannon has an organized weekly playdate with 3 other boys. He LOVES having them over to play Geo Trax. He's my buddy, keeping mom company when the others are in school. He told me this morning, "mom, sun is up. FIX ME DINNER!" Gotta love this kid!
Rochelle: Well, its kinda hard to write about myself. Hmm, I guess I'm hitting that stage of parenting where I am in the car quite a bit running them to Basketball, scouts, gymnastics, dance, and playdates. Who coined the phrase "stay at home mom?" I swear I'm more of a "Stay in the car mom".
OH! I totally just realized that I have NEVER posted about riding! I started riding at the Red Ridge Riding Academy with a 71 yr old AWESOME lady named Rosemary Gunter. She doesn't look a DAY over 55 and hops on any horse like its no big deal. I usually go every Thursday to recharge my batteries. I never get pictures because I'm always on a horse! Its the best! I'm jumping again!
And THAT I believe brings us more up to date!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
1 comments:
Your awesome, all I put on my blog is pictures. Fun reading what you guys are up to.
Post a Comment