We had no Easter plans to leave town, and with the price of gas, who on earth can afford to travel? So, we ended up watching our friend's Min Pin, another friend's boxer, and two betta fish. Yea, do the math...Three dogs, 3 betta fishies, and one uber cute robo hamster! :) As if that weren't enough activity for our kiddos we hit two egg hunts, had a kite flying adventure, and went to a swimming party. Yeah, you read that right...swimming in St. G. in APRIL!!! (the pool was heated, I don't think its even been over 82 here yet :( ) The kiddos had a blast! The proof is in the pics:
These last few pics are of my quick and crazy idea to paint my mirror. We bought this baby as our first "piece of decor" for our house in Goodyear. We got it at the Goodyear swap meet (sniff...even miss that place) for $50. It had a gold frame and when we moved here I stained it a darker brown. That wasn't exactly wonderful, but I didn't want to replace the mirror. So, after all my lamp painting, I added the mirror onto the project. These pics are outta order. This is the finished product! Krylon Nickle: I worship thee!
Primer Gray: oh how you remind me of Idaho! :)
More primer gray. I just love primer...its almost as good as buying something new! Did I mention it reminds me of Idaho?
Ok, so its the last picture...but it WAS the beginning. Not my idea of cute, but functional. Now, after a coat of primer and nickle, its as beautiful as it is functional!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
1 comments:
not sure if I got to make a comment on the hamster but how fun! I killed hamster when I was younger so watch out for Tannon. :) I shook it in that ball, how sad is that? I don't remember, this is what I was told I did so maybe it's a lie to make me feel bad. I got Josh the same blue easter basket Tannon has. Josh didn't get anything though, I just got the basket on clearance.
Post a Comment