Pink Floyd's been in my head, can ya tell?
School's been out for almost a week and I'm still behind on blogging about Lulu Graduating kindergarten! It was soooo cute! They sang cute songs and wore their little graduation caps...I just LOVE LOVE LOVE kindergarteners. I was blessed enough to be a volunteer in the classroom every tuesday for "centers". Those little 5-6 yr olds say the CUTEST things. And I love their little "crushes" on each other! Alyssa got a great teacher for 1st grade and we're excited (and sad) to be done with awesome Ms. Bowman. I started out having a rough time relating to her, but just being determined to say hi to her everyday made the difference and I was in heaven once I saw her teaching style. Plus, she's an Idahoan....and that makes all the difference! :)
Jayden is finished with 3rd grade and all the pics of his final fieldtrip are on my phone...which I can't find the adaptor for..grrr. He went to Sandhollow aquatic center and had a craazy noisy time with the 3rd and 4th graders.
He has Mr. Keeler for 4th grade and I'm pretty excited for him to keep going in a positive direction after the AWWWESOME Mr. Bruce experience!
Thse are pics of Jayden's Memorial Day shooting fun since I dont' have pics of the end of third grade.
In other familia news: Tannon is registered for Wee Wonders preschool in the fall. He has been tested for speech therapy and we haven't heard back yet. He makes the same mistakes Alyssa did... Which, is frustrating and relieving all at once.
I also have to mention that we had a little hamster funeral on saturday. A dog we were petsitting got to the cage, opened it, and was able to scare little Marbles to death. Alyssa was VERY VERY VERY VERY distraught! So, after talking about hamster heaven, we did replace Marbles with another hampster who has been named "Marbles Fatty Psycho Allen". :) Cute huh?
Justin and I are gearing up for a Wester Carribean cruise with his family. I'm still unsure as of what to pack...but I'm sure I'll get it all together 8 suitcases later. The kids are staying with friends and Mack is going to a petsitter. We're excited!!!!!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
1 comments:
man kids grow up fast. 4th and 1st grade?! it just flies by, I hate it. The end of the year sounds like a blast for the kids. I'm excited for our cruise and to hear all about it! That is so sad about the hamster. I can't believe they can actually be scared to death. better than being eaten I guess. dixie was out back eating a dead baby bird and I wanted to barf. :)
Post a Comment