Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Allen Family Cruise Day 1

We took well over 500 pictures of our vacation to the western Caribbean. I've decided that I'm going to try to document what I can and post as many pics as I can stand to upload. The best way to say what we did is to post each day of the vacation separately. So, for starters we left the kiddos with our neighbor Friday night. We spent the night in Vegas and flew to Miami Saturday morning (the 11th.) In Miami, we got a hotel and went to eat at Dave and Busters. Dave and Busters is like Chuck E. Cheese for adults. Justin and I apparently have had a comprehensive background in arcades, so we were able to win 1200 tickets and get Tannon a large stuffed Spiderman. Its probably a good thing St. George doesn't have a Dave and Busters...we would be there playing once a week! The next morning, we boarded the Carnival Valor! Hallaleujah! Let the Vacation BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!

The Miami skyline behind one cute man!

Me and Daddio Allen

One CUTE couple that is preparing to gain a lot of weight



Let the weight gain BEGIN!!!!



Some hot boys I found on the cruise. Brady, Justin, and Jared

After dinner that first night, I saw wild dolphins following the ship! Totally the highlight of Bon Voyage day for me!

1 comments:

kimber said...

Cruises are the best vacations ever!! They give the real meaning of relaxation. And yes, some gooooood food, and lots of it. Can't wait to see the rest of your pics.