Friday, June 10, 2011

Goodbye LIFE, Hello Carribean!!!!!!!

My in laws are taking us on a Caribbean cruise! We leave tonight for Vegas, then we spend tomorrow in Miami. Finally, SUNDAY we board the cruise ship! I'm soooo excited! Can you tell????? I'm bouncing off the walls and Justin's already tired of me spazing! I'm sure this blog will have a thousand pictures posted to it in a week and a half!
The kiddos are staying with the neighbor and I'm nervous about leaving them for so long, but sooo pumped to have a vaca child free! No tantums, no chores, no arguments, no sibling rivalry! Perfection!!!!!!! However, I'll miss their smiling little faces and crazy things they say.
This week was a tad crazy trying to get away and this was what I was saying...because my kids kept repeating it:
In walmart Alyssa was singing: "My mom's losing her mind, my mom's losing her mind"
Then later that day Tannon told me "Mom, you driving me CRAZY!"
And finally Jayden said, "Mom, you need a vacation. You're bugging me!"
Yup! Tying things up before a vacation can be insane, but it'll be well worth it.
GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Jay and Rochelle said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see pictures.