My adorable hubby surprised me with a Vegas getaway for our 10th anniversary! I came home from picking Alyssa up at school and Justin told me to get my bags and pack 2 days worth of clothing. He wouldn't tell me anything except that I needed a swim suit and that it would be 120 degrees. I immediately thought we were going to Phoenix! But, then he said we were getting on a plane (just to throw me off). After playing 1,000 questions he was getting pretty irritated with me. "I have everything under control, you've got a great babysitter on the way." Ok!
Well, 10 minutes later Katie showed up to take over the insanity that envelops my life. Once we hit I15 Justin finally told me that we were going to Vegas to see Phantom of the Opera and Lion King! Woo hoo! I've wanted to see those shows for so long! I really didn't plan on doing much to celebrate our anniversary because Justin was out of town on work for the actual date (August 24th). But, once again, my significant other delivered!
So, Brett and Katie wrangled the kiddos for 48 hrs while Justin and I enjoyed Vegas! It was AWESOME! I loved the special effects and pyrotechnics of Phantom! And Lion King's costumes were phenomenal! I'm so glad we got to go before these shows leave Vegas for others to take their place!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
1 comments:
Two of my favorite shows EVER! So glad you got to see them both.
I am going to think of you on a daily basis now that I am a lifetime person. ;-)
Post a Comment