I can't believe how much I'm sucking at this blogging thing lately. I'm blaming it totally on BLOGGER..it takes FOREVER to download my dang pics...by the time I've downloaded five pictures its been 30 minutes! COME ON!!! WORK with me here! And I've got great internet, so its not Qwest. FB can download the WHOLE album faster than I can blog... Anyway, I'm really behind, so now that I've blamed everyone but ME...here's my catch up.
Jayden had BRACES put on! WOO HOO!! Thank you orthodontics for that wonderful addition to my monthly bills! That being said, Justin and I totally didn't pass on great teeth genetics and we knew this day was coming 10 yrs ago. Still, 5k for braces is sticker shock! Oh well, he'll be one HOT young man when he's done!
Tannon turned 4! Sniff Sniff! My BABY is FOUR!! That just seems sooo very very very wrong. We went to Antigravity, which is this new super cool trampoline and inflatable bouncer place. Justin's family was in town for the activity, which if BLOGGER would publish my videos, would be awesome to show off the FUNNY videos we recorded. Then we BBQed (what? that's not a word?) and had cake and ice cream. Tannon was IN LOVE with his cake and gifts. One spoiled rotten 4 yr old! But, he IS the baby... 
Before
After
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
2 comments:
Looks like a great party! And don't blink because they are growing up at lightening fast speed! Good luck with the braces. :-)
Looks like a lot of fun!!! I can't believe he's 4! :) If it makes you feel better it takes my computer 30 minutes just to come up..yup from the dino ages! :) And yes, they would let Jayd go ziplining..even Tannon could go if he dared. :)
Post a Comment