I'm no so sure why, but it seems like I just can't slow down! Everyday is packed with activities/driving all over town/running errands. Whatever happened to the days where I took naps with the kiddos? I tell ya, they are LONG gone! I'm grateful the crazies are growing up into happy, healthy, well adjusted miniature Justin and Rochelles, but good grief I would LOVE a day to just chillax and watch movies/sleep. I guess its just a sign of them growing up. In fact, Jayden needs braces and Tannon turns 4 all in the same week! Holy crap, I swear it was just yesterday that I was nervous about Jayden starting kindergarten while I healed from c-section #3/took care of a newborn.
Don't get me wrong, I'm VERY done with diapers, sippy cups, and waking up in the middle of the night. However, part of me misses just being able to stay home all day. Yeah, does that sound weird? Yup, I used to complain about HAVING to stay home all day! :) I guess I just can't be satisfied. So, I'll work on being satisfied with playing taxi mom and being busy. I just don't want to miss a thing with my kiddos. I can't believe we're about to wrap up a summer and have Jayden in braces and 4th grade, Alyssa in 1st grade, and Tanny in preschool. They grow too fast!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
2 comments:
I know, it's so sad! Kylee will probably have braces that early too, she'll probably have to 2 stages of it. No more sippy cups? Kylee spills too much and sometimes she just dumps the water out to see it come out b/c "it's fun". So most of the time I still give her a sippy so I don't have to clean up spills. It's just water or milk but still! K starts pre-shool Tues-Wed and then has ballet on Mondays but they are all 5 min's away so I will start being a taxi mom with ya....not near as bad though. :)
I lied, school is Tues-Thurs....is Tannon going into kindergarten next year? stop growing up kids!
Post a Comment