Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch

 

pumpkin patch 020 Tannon’s preschool went to Stahli Farm’s for a  fall Fieldtrip.  I offered to help drive kiddos, but so did about every other mom, so our car was just me, Tanny, Brooke, Thomas, and Lucas.

 

 pumpkin patch 008

pumpkin patch 010

Tanny Loved the petting zoo, but got pretty whiney at the actual pumpkin patch. I had had Enrichment the night before and didn’t get him to bed before 10pm.  He was pretty grumpy.  After the pumpkin patch they got to play at all the fun activities and he quit the attitude.

pumpkin patch 026pumpkin patch 023

At the activities there is no attitude, just fun. They played with these water pumps FFFFoOORRRRRRever!!!!!!!!!!!!  (did that just remind you of the Sandlot?) I totally need a trough, a water pump, some rain gutters, and some plastic ducks now!

pumpkin patch 021pumpkin patch 006

At the pumpkin patch, above, Tanny wouldn’t even look at me…GRUMPY GUS! But, note the last pic…he’s totally being a ham.  Its hard to tell with the lighting, but he’s pulling a face and has his arms in some weird position…

 pumpkin patch 022 Me getting some serious Lucas lovin’!  That kiddo makes me smile!

K-sidenote: I did this post in window’s livewriter…I’ve got a lot to get used to! However, anything that speeds up blogging is a plus for me.

1 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

i'm not using windows whatever thing so you're not the last one on the planet. can you upload more than 5 photos at once then? that's what I hate, having to upload 5, then go back to add more. i like to add lots of pics. :) i finally printed my blog into a book and I just want lots of pics of my baby's on it. even if he was a grump, it looks like he had fun at the farm. what a fun farm indeed.