My riding instructor is AWESOME SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!! I love her to death! 71 years old and still going strong, she is all of 5’4 and maybe 90 lbs. She can probably beat me in a running race, can stand upside down on a horse’s back, and pretty much outshine anyone with her training skills. (and I’ve worked with loads of horse folk, so that means a LOT)
Every year Rosemary hosts a Halloween horse show for the kiddos. They are required to ACT like they are the horses and do everything on foot. Its hilarious to watch! Tannon in the western pleasure class held his little hands up under his chin and acted like he was prancing! I’m pretty sure western pleasure horses don’t prance, but it was soooo dang cute! Jayden won most of his “classes” just because he’s so dang fast, and Alyssa had fun getting dirty for probably the first time in her life. I’m positive that not one person stopped laughing at Tannon, he’s such a card! First and second place “horses” won carrots and apples. Then when the horses turned back into kids, they got a bag full of candy. Not a bad afternoon activity during fall break.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun. What a great idea!
that sounds like a great idea and lots of fun!!!
Post a Comment