Well, unfortunately, every year on the 20th of November my little guy gets bigger and bigger. This year is the big one- zero! I can’t believe he’s ten! This year Jayden’s celebration involved going to Antigravity with 6 friends, pizza, Grandparents, and ice cream cake. I drove all the boys in the minivan. I realized that the jokes that 10 yr olds tell haven’t changed too much in 20 yrs. We still heard about the “frog in the blender”, “yo mamma”, and “what do you gets”. I’m glad they have such a good time together. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDEN!!!! Here’s the pics:
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
1 comments:
wow, happy birthday! 10 years, so crazy. how did you get so old? :) looks like you need more paper towels and hello, what kind of cake did you make? looks delish, recipe please!
Post a Comment