Its that time of year again! Yup, the daunting task of family pictures. Why is it so hard to find something semi coordinating for 5 people to wear? Then location, location, location… Then attitude, attitude, attitude…
Anyway, thanks to FB, we found this great site in Leeds called the Conservation Camp. Veronica Young of Pixel Magic Photography took our photos. I love how well they turned out. Especially with Jayden's blue eyes and that window! LOVE! P.S. if you got an invite to read this blog privately..I'm still working on it. I just can't bring myself to go private and limit people, but I hate knowing that ANYONE can read it too. So, I've started the "private process" but haven't set it all the way up yet.
3 comments:
apparently I didn't sign in correctly to accept the private blog invite but if my comment went through, that was me...
Love love the pictures you and your family look awesome!
So cute! I love the location! Colors turned out great!
Post a Comment